-
April 2nd, 2000, 09:04 PM
#1
Inactive Member
hello fellow super8er's.
although i can't stand walmart, i do have to worry about my funds. i was just there today and saw that you can get your color super8 cartridges processed for $4.88! however, i don't know if they do b/w.
hope this helps!
will eskridge
-
April 28th, 2000, 02:28 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Argh! Everybody keeps saying this but every time I call a Walmart or Target they say "you mean like camcorder video tapes?" And I think to myself "if I were talking about video tapes would I be calling the PHOTO DEPARTMENT?!?!?" and then say "yeah, sort of, will you look it up in the computer?"
As you can see I'm fed up with these clerks that have no idea what I'm talking about.
Where do you live? Was this service ADVERTISED in print? Do the people at the store know what it is all about? If so, PLEASE give me a phone number (with area code) so I can use it to educate our local Walmarts or Targets here in St. Louis, MO.
Thank you!
Marc
-
April 28th, 2000, 05:34 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I live in michigan and I phoned a local walmart to inquire about the cheap super8 processing i've heard so much about.
The photo person I spoke with (and this was after the big go round about what the heck I was talking about..."no not video"..."no not transfer to video"..etc...)t old me both color and black and white super 8 film cartridges are processed through a "send-out" system that takes two weeks.
The price I was quoted was $9 something. I'd rather go to a local business around here for that price.
Could anyone else give their wal mart location where they find such cheap prices? Maybe it's regional.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks